On RealFlight 6.5, new pilots learn real flying skills without risk. Pros can perfect
their maneuvers 24/7. Flight performance is A+ accurate and along with a huge
variety of training and orientation aids, you enjoy unlimited customizing of aircraft
and flying sites; exciting night flying, obstacle courses and water takeoffs; even
game-style combat events with Multiplayer capability using your internet connection.
These features have already made RealFlight the world's #1 R/C flight sim.
Now see what makes RealFlight 6.5 the biggest, most realistic edition yet! RealFlight 6.5
alone has over 30 PhotoField and 3D flying sites, and more than 85 aircraft - over 65
fixed-wing models and more than 15 helis. Some have never been on RealFlight before.
You tailor the sim to YOUR flying preference from there.
Matt Botos, Bobby Watts and other top heli pilots lent their talents to fine-tune RealFlight 6 heli
flight physics. Whether you are practicing to be the next 3D champ or just getting the
hang of hovering, even the subtle refinements will be invaluable experience for the
field. A new quick loading feature lets you bypass menus to load fields or aircraft
with a couple of keystrokes. New visual effects include trails that trace how your
model moves through the sky. The controller's Reset button now serves two functions.
Pressing it once restarts your simulation from the beginning. Holding it down "rewinds"
to any point in your last flight. You resume flying from there!
For fixed-wing pilots, RealFlight 6 + Airplane Mega Pack includes over 35 additional
planes. For heli pilots, RealFlight 6 + Heli Mega Pack increases helicopter choices
by more than 45 - and comes with a new InterLink Elite controller, configured just
like a heli transmitter with throttle stick ratchet removed (Smooth Throttle)!
More New Features
Heli Safety Alerts
- Fly with up to 31 other pilots - using the Multiplayer and your Internet connection
- Four different combat events - test your expertise.
- Six new aircraft - bringing the total aircraft to over 80
- Three new 3D flying sites - bringing the total number of sites to over 30
- Manage Multiplayer sessions - describe the airports, aircraft, activities and time limits
- Create your own online "pilot's license" profile - choose a name and create a profile to share
- Targeting System - select a single opponent and track his movement throughout the virtual arena
- On-board cameras - add cameras and change the video angles from the controller
- First Person Video - puts you in the pilot's seat and lets you enjoy views from the cockpit
- Provides a checklist of safe flying practices you should follow when flying your actual R/C model.
- Your first option is a bungee launch or choose an aero tow.
First Person Video
- Puts you in the pilot's seat and lets you enjoy views from the cockpit.
Manage Multiplayer sessions
- Using G5's Multiplayer and your Internet connection, you can fly with many other RealFlight pilots. Hook up with an instructor from your club or on the other side of the world and watch his aircraft and stick movements before trying them yourself.
More Sound Effects
Even with your eyes closed, you can enjoy the unprecedented realism of G5. Land on an uneven surface and you will hear the wheels and landing gear bump. Servo motors whirr...water splashes...a wing scraping concretes sounds perfectly true-to-life.
More Flying Site Detail
Simulated shadows have never looked more natural as they move across objects, buildings and foliage. Reflecting surfaces capture surrounding images and colors with breathtaking accuracy.
TrueFlo Wind Dynamics: the silent partner in flight.
Wind is the single most powerful force in flight - and it's under your control! Blustery or mild, fair or foul, the wind is and ever-changing fact of flight. G5 uses a five-component model to create the most accurate wind simulation in R/C - and gives you the power to control the speed and direction of the next gust. You can set the stage to soar down a slope into an unexpected updraft or ride a thermal up into turbulence. Make a choice - and RealFlight will make it real.
Help from video tutors and your PC!
Playing follow the leader with the Helicopter Orientation Trainer feature makes it easy to develop new maneuvering skills. Successfully matching the 'ghost heli' advances you to the next level.
Discover the easy way to learn how to hover: concentrate on control surfaces you choose and have your computer serve as an "auto-pilot" for the rest.
Vastly Improved Heli Physics
- Created by expert pilots such as Brian Bremer, Matt Botos, Bobby Watts.
Now with Rewind
- Just hold down the Reset Button to stop your current flight.
Learn from the Pros!
Virtual Flight Instruction (VFI) features coaching from expert pilots, accompanied by videos that show the proper transmitter stick movements. Study pre-recorded airplane and helicopter maneuvers for beginner, intermediate, and expert skill levels, from award winning pilots such as Frank Noll, Jr., Jason Shulman, and Todd Bennett.
Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98
Intel Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent minimal, 3.0 GHz preferred
Direct X 9 (or above) compatible video and sound card
3D accelerated video card with 32 MB (or more) RAM minimal, 128 MB (or more) preferred 256 MB RAM minimal, 1 GB free RAM preferred
2 GB free hard disk space
CD-ROM or DVD drive
USB-Port 1.1 or 2.0
Now controls all basic software functions - virtually eliminates the need for mouse and keyboard!
It's earned two patents, it's easy to use - and the InterLink Elite is also the most versatile flight sim controller you've ever seen. It offers the look and feel of a full-size transmitter, because it's designed after Futaba's popular 6EX system, complete with digital trims. If you prefer to use your own transmitter, the InterLink Elite already has the interface you need built in. With MultiModeTM
you can even use the controller and interface simultaneously - a feature no other simulator has.
The connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jack on most Futaba® and all JR®, SpektrumTM
and Tower Hobbies® systems. Special adapters for use with most Airtronics®/Sanwa® and Hitec® systems are available separately.
Every aircraft in G5 has their digital trims, already preset and permanently stored in the simulator, thanks to the InterLink Elite's digital trim function. That means whichever model you choose, you're spared the hassle of resetting the trims every time.